Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
- Meet an author - any author, really, but I'd be most excited if it were Laini Taylor, Patrick Ness, Markus Zusak, Melina Marchetta, Marissa Meyer, or Brandon Sanderson. I'm going to college in Los Angeles, too, so you would think there would be plenty of authors stopping by - I need to get more on top of finding out about book tours and meeting them!
- Read 100 books this year - my Goodreads goal is set to 80 right now, because that's a more realistic goal, but 100 is such a beautiful number and fingers crossed that I get there!
- Read at least 75 of the Time 100 Best Novels of All Time - so far I'm at 17. I have a loooong way to go
- Host a giveaway - I've had my blog running for a little under a year now, and I've never hosted a giveaway. I'll probably be doing that for my blogversary in a couple of weeks, so look out for that :)
- try a book in a genre I don't normally read - I usually read sci-fi/fantasy or historical fiction, and sometimes an occasional mystery or thriller. I tried a graphic novel on a whim, and ended up really liking it. I'm open to suggestions in any genres I don't usually read - maybe I'll like them!