Top Ten Tuesday 60: Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme: Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds

This theme is so much fun! I'm a little sad that I can't come up with 10 off the top of my head though. Here are the characters I did come up with!


 

Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief! This girl is fearless and doesn't let the persecution of Nazi Germany keep her from reading books that she wants to read.
 

Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series: her two big splurges are always pretty clothes and more books than she can carry!
 

Jean and Ezri from Red Seas Under Red Skies: They began to fall in love when they started quoting novels to each other. Awwwwwwww :)
 

Hermione Granger, of course! I don't think this one needs any explanation ;)
 

Matilda from the Roald Dahl book. I loved this one as a kid!
 

Scout Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. 
 

Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices series. I loved how Will and Tessa bonded over their love of books!


Okay, so Devi from Name of the Wind doesn't exactly read books for fun, but she has a huge library and will do anything to get her hands on more knowledge.

blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I can't believe I forgot about JEAN! I always try to fit at least one Lynch reference on my lists but he completely slipped my mind. Great choice! :)
    Ooh, Will and Tessa are great picks, too - other than that, our lists are quite similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Liesel and Hermione both made mine, too. Actually, they seem to have made everyone's list today . . .

    My TTT: http://thespellboundreader.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-book-lovers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Hermione and Liesel made mine, too. Actually, they seem to have made everyone's list today . . .

    My TTT: http://thespellboundreader.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-book-lovers.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up