TTT: Top Ten Spring TBR



Haven't done one of these in a while! Here are the books on my spring TBR that I'm looking forward to!

 25147754

A nonfiction book and an Obama recommendation that I've been meaning to read for a while, looking forward to reading it soon!
 29939390
I enjoyed Truthwitch and I'm looking forward to the sequel, hopefully I can get my hands on a copy this spring!
22299763

I adored book 1 and I got this one at the library so I'll be reading it very soon! I'm so excited to see how this crew works together to get out of this next mess :)

 25667918

I've been seeing this novella around everywhere and it's been getting such great reviews, I'm really excited to read it soon.
 23299512

The only way to cure a VE Schwab-induced book hangover is to read more VE Schwab, right? ;)
 29939037

Pyrre was one of my favorite characters in the Unhewn Throne books, and I got approved for the eARC on Netgalley, so I'm excited to read about Pyrre's adventures
 30134847

Sleeping Giants was one of my favorite sci-fi books of 2015, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this series plays out. Another eARC to read :)
 

Kameron Hurley is awesome and I can't wait to see what craziness she's thought up in this sci-fi standalone
 Strange the Dreamer'

A new Laini Taylor book? YES PLEASE.
 20518872

This keeps getting recommended to me, it's about time I actually read it this Spring!
blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up