TTT: Top Ten Of The Most Unique Books I've Read



Here are some of the most unique books I've ever read! I love them all and definitely recommend them :)

 Image result for a darker shade of magic

How many other books have you read involving 4 alternate Londons, a magical cloak, and a badass cross-dressing pirate? None? That's what I thought :)
 9361589

This book is gorgeously written, and I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful and unique this magical circus is.

 19103097

The Magician's series as a whole is unique in that it's all about subverting fantasy tropes but it's also about growing up. I loved the third book!
 23395680

Not only is this a ridiculously inventive and hilarious and horrifying sci-fi book, the words on the page make pictures that also tell a story. Such a unique and amazing series!
 13538873

I don't even know what genre this book is, it's a little bit of everything, honestly! Plus it's a love letter to bookstores, which is amazing.
 865293

Shameless plug for one of my favorite books, I've never read another book about conmen that was so endearing, terrifying, and beautifully written. It definitely helps that it's one of the most feminist fantasy series I've read written by a guy!
 68428

A lot of fantasy books are about how to defeat the evil emperor (LOTR, anyone?). But what if it's way more complicated than that? I've never read any other books that so seamlessly brought together heists, rebellion, and insane world-building.
 16250900

There are a lot of books about WWII, but none of them has been as emotional as this one. This book is so unique in the way it's told and the way it focuses on two best friends.
 18075234

One of the most compassionate looks at mental illness I've ever read. It's 
 11235712

Any other cyborg cinderellas out there? NOPE. I adore this series so much!!


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up