Crazy week and Reread-a-thon!


Hello lovely readers of my blog!

Sorry I haven't been updating very often or commenting on your blogs. The first week back at college was really crazy and it took me quite a while to settle down and figure out my schedule. I haven't had as much time to read as I would have liked, and hardly any time at all to write reviews for what I have read. But hopefully I'll get on that soon!

I've decided that October is going to be the month where I do a reread-a-thon. I keep meaning to reread a lot of my favorite books and series, but I always want to read more new books and I never get around to it. This month I'm going to make it a point to do some rereading, especially since two of my favorite books are going to be released as movies next month! You can find the trailers for The Book Thief and Ender's Game here and here.

The list of books I'm planning to reread:

  • Ender's Game
  • The Book Thief
  • The Chaos Walking trilogy, this time as audiobooks
Would anyone like to join me? What books are you planning to reread?


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up