Sci-Fi November: SF Bingo challenge!
Asti over at Oh the Books! is hosting a bingo challenge, and I thought it looked like a lot of fun. The cool thing is that you don't just have to read books to complete it: anything goes! This means I can fit in my Doctor Who episodes and any sci-fi movies I watch along with books and short stories and graphic novels!
Here's the Bingo Card:
And some ideas about how I'm going to fill in the card:
- Superheroes - rewatch The Avengers
- Floating city - I'm sure there's a DW episode that has a floating city in it. I'll find it!
- lost civilizations - something to do with Atlantis?
- Drugs and medications - I read a short story in the Rogues anthology that had to do with drugs that turned people into zombies. creeepyyyy
- Shapeshifters - I'll probably read something with shapeshifters in it. I'm not sure what it will be yet.
and maybe I'll end up filling other squares too! We'll see :)