AZ Challenge update 3


Since it's getting to be the last quarter of the year, I filled out the books that I plan to read for the letters I haven't read yet. I also started counting author's name for a few letters that I had trouble finding titles for, like K and Y. For letters X and Z, it was too hard to find titles/authors that started with those letters so I decided to include any title or author that had the letter in there somewhere!




A: And I Darken by Kiersten White (2/26)
B: The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson (2/8)
C: Court of Thieves by Kate Elliott (1/12)
D: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (4/3)
E: Emperor Mage by Tamora Pierce (TBR)
F: Fall of Giants (8/30)
G: A Great Hunt by Robert Jordan (1/22)
H: His Majesty's Dragon (3/30)
I: The Immortal Heights (1/5)
J: Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell (8/26)
K: Ghost Talkers by Mary Robinette Kowal (8/23)
L: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (TBR)
M: Me Before You by JoJo Moyes (3/21)
N: Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (6/18)
O: Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine (3/12)
P: Prelude to Foundation by Isaac Asimov (6/15)
Q: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a world that cannot stop talking by Susan Cain (3/27)
R: Rook by Sharon Cameron (3/7)
S: Shadows of Self (1/3)
T: Two Years Eight Months and Twenty Eight Nights (1/31)
U:  UnBound by Neal Shusterman (TBR)
V: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (TBR)
W: Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson (5/12)
X: Bird Box by Josh Malerman (TBR)
Y: I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (8/19)
Z: Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear (TBR)
blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up