Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Instant Buys




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's theme: Top Ten Books you'd buy immediately if you had a fully loaded giftcard


Well, this TTT was perfectly timed because I got an amazon gift card as a graduation present and I finally redeemed the code this weekend, so here are the books I want to buy ASAP! I may also be counting on a time machine to get me into the future so I can get a few books, but that's just a small detail...

 28260587

I NEED THIS BOOK. I can't believe how much I've grown to love this series considering how little I liked the first book, but one thing's for sure, this is one of my most anticipated books of this year!
 8074907

This is one of my most anticipated books ever. I think I pre-ordered it last spring because it was supposed to be published last fall? But IT'S FINALLY COMING AND I NEED IT NOW. 
 

I liked but didn't love Red Rising, but the second and third books were AMAZING. Definitely books I want to get my hands on.
 

I loved the first two books of this series, and it's just been getting better with every book so I'm really excited to read book 3!
 17279560

I loved the Rogues anthology (what can I say, I'm a sucker for rogues, cons, and thieves in my books), and I also really love badass women so I am really excited to read this one :D
 22544764

One of my favorite books of last year, and I can't believe I don't already own it!
 23299512

VE Schwab is a goddess and I need to read her latest book!
 28862254

None of my lists are complete without a Sanderson book, right? :D
Super excited to see how Sanderson's worldbuilding and unique characters translate in a graphic novel format.
 6597651

This is one of my favorite books, and I read it 4 years ago but I've been terrified to re-read it because I'm a little nervous I won't love it as much now as I did when I read it. Maybe time to find out?
 

This isn't a book, but I want to get into reading comic books! I never really read comic books as a kid and I kind of wish I had, but I figured it's never too late to start. One of my friends suggested Captain Marvel so I'm gonna look into that!
blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up