I've joined the Twitterverse!





So much book/blogger/reader/author stuff happens on twitter, and I felt like I was missing out on a lot. So I finally made myself a twitter account :)

So here's the link: https://twitter.com/spidersilksnow

and my twitter handle is @spidersilksnow. So follow me, and let me know what your twitter handles are so I can follow you back! I've already started following some of you fellow bloggers :)

And if anyone has tips on how to get started with twitter, they would be much appreciated as well!

blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up