GB Readalong: Are you a Gentleman Bastard?



Hey lovely Gentleman Bastard readalong people! Sorry for not having very many GB-related posts this week. In retrospect, hosting a readalong that begins the week before finals was not very smart...


Even if we've only started The Lies of Locke Lamora this week, I think everyone has a good idea of what makes someone a gentleman bastard. It's quite a combination...too refined and you're a gentleman, too mean and you're a bastard. I thought it would be fun to figure out which end of the spectrum we fall on so I made a Buzzfeed quiz

Do you have what it takes to be a Gentleman Bastard?



Apologies if it's kind of sloppy...it's my first time making something on Buzzfeed and it took waaaaaaaay longer than I expected haha


Enjoy and let me know where you end up :)



blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up