Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2015 already. Every year seems to go by so fast! My goals for this year: DiverSFFy posts once a month - This is a feature I started last year, but it was so sporadic that I feel like I hardly spotlighted any diverse science fiction and fantasy at all. I'm planning to fix this by posting one feature each month. Monthly summary posts - I've seen a lot of other blogs do monthly recaps, and I think it's a great idea to see what people have been up to. I've been too lazy to do them myself, but hopefully this year changes that Read 100 books! - I've hit just over 100 books during the past two years, so I'd like to keep up that many books for this year Be much better about commenting on other blogs - I loved this summer because I had a lot of time to check out other blogs and leave comments. Whenever I have classes, I'm so swamped with coursework that I don't have as much time as I'd like t...
Comments
Post a Comment