A-Z challenge update 1



It's been a couple of months since I updated my A-Z challenge, so here's how I've been doing! I've made quite a bit of progress without consciously trying to read certain letters, and I even managed to knock out a particularly difficult one (Q)! I'm just a little under halfway through, which is great because I still have 2/3 of the year to get to the other half :D

If anyone has recommendations for books that start with E, J, U, V, Y, or Z, please let me know!



A: And I Darken by Kiersten White (2/26)
B: The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson (2/8)
C: Court of Thieves by Kate Elliott (1/12)
D: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (4/3)
G: A Great Hunt by Robert Jordan (1/22)
H: His Majesty's Dragon (3/30)
I: The Immortal Heights (1/5)
M: Me Before You by JoJo Moyes (3/21)
O: Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine (3/12)
Q: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a world that cannot stop talking by Susan Cain (3/27)
R: Rook by Sharon Cameron (3/7)
S: Shadows of Self (1/3)
T: Two Years Eight Months and Twenty Eight Nights (1/31)


blog signature photo 4bf1c374-231a-40b6-8756-317f9308721c_zpsf45cae08.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insidious Side of the Golden Milk Latte

The Supremely Fabulous Fantasy Subgenre Flowchart

Way of Kings Readalong: Wrap-up